The function of the Treasurer's Office is to provide notification of taxes due, collect real and personal property taxes and to oversee their disbursement to County government, municipalities, school and special taxing districts with the County. This Office also maintains records of all revenues collected.
The Treasurer's Office serves as the holding agent for funds of most county departments. These departments deposit their funds with the Treasurer who invests these monies, along with tax collections, to generate additional revenues for the county in the form of interest earnings.
For Tax Sale overages, please contact the Delinquent Tax Office
To pay Real and Personal Property Taxes go to "Online Payments".
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work with credit card vendor and general ledger software vendor to further enhance service to the public
- Work seamlessly with other County offices
- Provide notification of taxes due for taxpayers
- Generate refund checks to taxpayers for overpayments
- Act as paying agent for bond and other debt issues for the County and Special Districts
- Collects the annual renewal license fee on behalf of the State
- Provide information to the public and legal professionals